Monday, October 5, 2020

Blog 6

 

I find using any new website to be a little frustrating and confusing. As I have gotten to navigate through Diigo when completing the portfolio assignments I have come to see how it can be helpful. I like it because you could share papers or other educational documents with a group and highlight what you thought was important and leave notes on them. I could see myself using this for a group project in the future. 

I do not dislike vlogging but I do not love it. I feel very awkward about sharing things about my life. I do not feel awkward about answering these questions since they are not personal. I have learned that writing a blog is less scary than think. I was very nervous the firsts few vlogs someone would think it is weird or comment something mean. Now I could care less. 

https://animoto.com/business/education

Animoto is a web 2.0 website where you create short videos as a way to teach a lesson. Also, it is for a student to can make their own video as a project. I always loved artsy websites where I could make videos, our pictures into a slide show, or make a presentation look more exciting. I love the fact it is women started and owned business. Women supporting other young girls' education makes me happy. 



\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 10

Not all students enjoy the same things when learning and sometimes as a teacher you do not know how to make the lesson engaging. Making a su...