Monday, October 12, 2020

Blog 7


 
She has a very cute simple website. It is easy to navigate she took into account who was gonna be viewing her site. She has important links to curriculum and resources for parents. She has a classroom wish list which is so smart as teachers have to fund more of the things in their classroom. Easy access to it means more support from parents.

https://www.fsus.school/Page/4879




I have mentioned before my goal is to teach art if I were to create a website I would use it to show off all mt students' artwork. A place where parents can go see since kids damage art or lose it when they go to take it home. Also, a way to update parents on what art is next and to remind them to encourage creativity. it is a good place to keep contact information since those papers that get sent home the first day always get lost as well.

 How could you use a wiki with your future K-12 students?
I find working with any new website can be annoying and confusing. I felt frustrated at first since I was the person in charge and could not figure out how to let my group edit it. I think it took us 20 min until we realized I had to change who they are to the editor. I do like you can all work on something together and link each other's pages to it. In art, there is art history I could see them using to do a report on a painting or style of art in groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 10

Not all students enjoy the same things when learning and sometimes as a teacher you do not know how to make the lesson engaging. Making a su...