Sunday, November 8, 2020

Blog 10


Not all students enjoy the same things when learning and sometimes as a teacher you do not know how to make the lesson engaging. Making a survey could give students the options when it came to what kind of art to work on next. Give students a survey with a few different themes. Also, I think it is a smart idea at the end of a quarter to have your students review what you taught how they think it could be better. 

after looking at a few of my peer's blogs I saw we all kept them pretty simple. blogger is new to a majority of us so keeping it simple is common and a good idea for how visually effective and attractive it is. Lots of students tended to choose cool colors like blues. Lots of online apps are blue since it is a relaxing color so I wonder if they were drawn to it because of that or just they like blue. 

I want to learn how to dry and do graphic design on an iPad and re-learn how to use adobe premiere. My goal is to teach art classes and I would love to implement education on graphic design. It is one of the most popular jobs for an artist. I love drawing so I think it would be fun to learn how to use a graphic design app. I use to edit videos and I would like to relearn to make videos for students if online learning becomes a new normal from pandemics or natural disasters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 10

Not all students enjoy the same things when learning and sometimes as a teacher you do not know how to make the lesson engaging. Making a su...