Monday, September 21, 2020

Blog 4

 

Students in second-grade will be able to start to use technology with some help. They will use different websites to create their own stories or audio recording poems. Learning the basics of navigating websites is a good skill to learn. I want to teach art and I feel like it is harder implementing technology into art. I say audio recording poems on the list and you could draw something to go along with the poems. Also, making a story from pictures could work as well.

I chose the third-grade visual arts lesson plan ideas. Under this, it gives you pre-made lesson plans with what you need in your classroom to do it and what standards it covers. It can be hard to make lesson plans that follow all the stars and are still entraining for students, especially in art classes. Art, music, P.E. are all classes kids do not want to do math or writing in. It is a class for fun. Adding standards into classes that are supposed to be fun can be hard so getting ideas on how to meet standards and still have a fun class would be how I use this website. 

I have heard of reverse image searching but I never knew how to do it. I saw the hyperlink and read how to do it and tried it. I will definitely be using that new skill in the future. I will always use google search to make sure I know the right answer or if I do not know an answer to a question a student asks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 10

Not all students enjoy the same things when learning and sometimes as a teacher you do not know how to make the lesson engaging. Making a su...