Sunday, November 1, 2020

Blog 9


I am not a fan of my classes being online there is a reason I chose to take in-person classes. I feel less motivated to pay attention during zoom lectures and recorded lecture videos. I get up much later now but I try to get up early a few times a week with friends get coffee and do all our work together like were in class. Also, I have a planner and I plan out my weeks, and checking off assignments has become my motivation. 

open educational resources are resources created for anyone to use. they're free to the public so you do not need to pay for them and you can edit or change them. you have to follow the 5 R's when changing it for it to be legal. My baby bio class has us watch Tedtalks as extra credit and that is an example of one my favorite OER. 

https://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/features/10-open-educational-resources-know/

I thought this was the easiest to figure out how to use the program since I have made power points before. The only new thing I learned was how to link things to other slides and turn off the setting to click through the slides. Growing up I had always wondered how teachers made the jeopardy game and now I know. I think I need to improve my creativity and make my powerpoints more exciting and fun to look at. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 10

Not all students enjoy the same things when learning and sometimes as a teacher you do not know how to make the lesson engaging. Making a su...